Booth/Chair Rental Contract
● This Rental Contract creates a contractual relationship between the owner/operator of a barber shop and the barber who performs the hair cutting services. Under this agreement, the barber is an independent contractor who is renting an area (“booth”) in the shop from which s/he can service clients.
The Booth Rental Contract includes:
- Rental fee on a monthly basis.
- Terms and conditions to which barber must abide to work in the shop/salon.
- Conditions for termination of the Contract.
● This Employment Agreement establishes responsibilities and obligations between the shop/salon owner and anyone working in and/or for the salon who is not renting a booth and operating as an independent contractor (e.g. receptionist, appointment setter, manicurist).
This Employment Agreement includes:
- Statement of compensation for the employee.
- Required work hours as well as days off.
- Conditions for termination of the Agreement.
Barber Shop Rules and Regulations
● This Barber Shop Rules and Regulations document lists the standards and guidelines by which the salon will be operated.
This Barber Shop Rules and Regulations includes:
- Statement of hours.
- Standards of professionalism.
- Guidelines for customer and client treatment.